Don Argus Director of BHP Limited since November 1996 and Chairman since April 1999. Chairman of BHP Billiton Limited and BHP Billiton Plc since June 2001. Mr Argus was re-elected in 2007.
"Don Argus has considerable experience in international business and a strong management background. He has more than 40 years' experience in the banking industry and is a former Managing Director and CEO of the National Australia Bank Limited.
- Director of Australian Foundation Investment Company Ltd (since May 1999)
- Former Chairman of Brambles Limited (from September 1999 to February 2008) and Former Director (from May 1999 to February 2008)
- Former Director of Southcorp Limited (from May 1999 until August 2003)
- Member of the International Advisory Council of Allianz Aktiengesellschaft (since April 2000)
- Member of International Advisory Committee to the New York Stock Exchange Board of Directors (since November 2005) 
- Patron, Foundation for Rural & Regional Renewal
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Directors, BHP Billiton, accessed March 7, 2008.