Jump to navigation Jump to search
Don Eberly is the founder of the National Fatherhood Initiative. He was Deputy Assistant to former president George W. Bush for Faith-based and Community Initiatives. Eberly was at one time on the speaker list for the right-wing Intercollegiate Studies Institute. 
"An advocate of shrinking government, Don Eberly, the head of the Civil Society Project promotes faith-based organizations, private philanthropic initiatives, traditional families, volunteerism and the building of a 'values' society. Whose 'values' is the question," wrote Bill Berkowitz.
- Network Member, Cultural Change Institute 
Resources and articles
Related SourceWatch articles
- ↑ Don Eberly's Conservative Civil Society, Media Transparency, accessed January 2011.
- ↑ Staff, Cultural Change Institute, accessed December 12, 2010.
- Bill Berkowitz, "Don Eberly's Conservative Civil Society", YubaNet.com, February 7, 2005.
- About Don Eberly, Civil Society Project, accessed January 2011.
- Interview with Don Eberly, US Conservative Politics, accessed January 2011.