Donald Gibson "is Professor of Sociology at the Greensburg Campus of the University of Pittsburgh. He earned his Ph.D. in sociology from the University of Delaware and began teaching at Oberlin and Middlesbury Colleges. He is the author of Battling Wall Street: The Kennedy Presidency (1994) and his articles have appeared in numerous academic journals."  also see
- Battling Wall Street: The Kennedy Presidency (1994)
- The Kennedy Assassination Cover-up (1999).
- Environmentalism: Ideology and Power (2002).
- Communication, Power and the Media (2004).
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- The Kennedy Assassination Cover-up, accessed October 15, 2008.