East Midlands Housing Association
"East Midlands Housing Association (EMHA) operates from three offices in the East Midlands region. Please click here for the office addresses and location maps. We manage homes in 37 local authority areas from North Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire down to South Northamptonshire and across Leicestershire." "Partnerships can be an effective means of achieving value for money and bringing in extra resources. For example, EMHA is committed to effective partnership working within the East Midlands Housing (EMH) Group and the Quantum Consortium which leads joint bids and initiatives with other operating businesses and sharing of resources for the benefit of all partners." 
Accessed May 2013: 
- Maggie Bodell-Stagg (Chair)
- Ian Walters (Vice Chair)
- Derek Lambourne, AIB (Scot), FPC (Financial Planning Certificate), CeMAP (Qualified Mortgage Broker), Part Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Mo Murray, BA Hons
- Richard Monk, BSc (Hons) Civil Engineering, DMS, MBA
- Chan Kataria, BSc (Hons), FCIH, MBA
- Sheila Chung, Postgraduate Diploma in Housing, MSc Housing
- Mohammed Saeed Jeewa, MSc, BSc (Hons)
Resources and articles
- Westleigh Developments
- Michael Pearson was previously Chair of East Midlands Housing Association, and was appointed Chair of emh group when it was established in 2008. Michael is succeeded by Jeffrey Knight, who has been Vice Chair since 2008.
- Maggie Bodell-Stagg has been appointed chair of East Midland Housing Association. She replaces Peter Lacey
- East Midlands Housing Group
- East Midlands Housing Association Where, organizational web page, accessed May 7, 2013.
- East Midlands Housing Association Partners, organizational web page, accessed May 7, 2013.
- Board, East Midlands Housing, accessed June 27, 2020.
- East Midlands Housing Association Board, organizational web page, accessed May 7, 2013.