Economic success in Iraq
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "This is a quiet, steady progress, it doesn't always make the headlines of the evening news but it's real and it's important and it's unmistakably clear to those who see it close up." --President George W. Bush, December 7, 2005.
- Robert Prather, Op-Ed: "Economic Success In Iraq," Command Post, April 10, 2003.
- Stephen Kaufman, "Near-term International Aid Called Very Important for Iraq. Private sector support will also be sought, State's Wayne says," Department of State (GlobalSecurity), October 1, 2003.
- Message From the President of the Iraqi Governing Council, Released by the Coalition Provisional Authority At the "Conference on the Role of the Private Sector in the Development of the New Iraq," Madrid, Spain, October 23, 2003.
- Robert J. Barro, "A Step In The Right Direction For Iraq," Business Week (Yahoo!), April 5, 2004.
- Brian Thompson, "The Untold Story: Economic Reality in Iraq," Accuracy in Media, July 14, 2004.
- "Is Iraq an economic success? (What is Patrick Clawson thinking?," RGE Monitor, September 5, 2005.
- George W. Bush, President Discusses War on Terror and Rebuilding Iraq , Omni Shoreham Hotel, Council on Foreign Relations, Washington, D.C., December 7, 2005.
- Liza Porteus, "Bush Trumpets Iraqi Economic Success," Fox News, December 7, 2005.