Emerging Metals Limited "was incorporated in the British Virgin Islands on 4 July 2007 for the purpose of focusing on minor metals and rare earth elements by investing in projects with exposure to these metals and by trading physical quantities of these commodities. The Company plans to take advantage of an anticipated imbalance in the supply of, and demand for, minor metals and rare earth elements, which is expected to continue to drive the market prices for these metals.
"The Company’s initial investment was the purchase of the Tsumeb Option from Ongopolo Mining Limited, a subsidiary of Weatherly International plc, to acquire two smelter slag stockpiles that contain base and rare metals. The Tsumeb Slag Stockpiles are located in proximity to the Tsumeb Smelter complex in the Oshikoto region of Namibia. The Company plans to produce the rare metal germanium, as well as gallium and zinc, from the slag stockpiles." 
Accessed May 2009: 
- Mitchell Alland, Chief Executive Officer + Read Biography
- Denham Eke, Chief Financial Officer + Read Biography
- Stephen Roland Dattels, Non-executive Co-Chairman + Read Biography
- James Mellon, Non-executive Co-Chairman + Read Biography
- Patrick Weller, Non-executive Director