Food and Health Forum APG
The Food And Health Forum Group exists 'to provide a non-party independent forum for the exchange of views and information on food policy; and to provide an environment for well-informed debate and the option of contributing to the development of policies and information on food, diet and health'
- Chair: Lord Rea (Lab)
- Vicechair: Dr Ian Gibson MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Tony Baldry MP (Con)
- Secretary: The Earl Baldwin of Bewdley (CB)
- Treasurer: Baroness Gibson of Market Rasen (Lab)
- Waitrose £2,000;
- Marks & Spencer £1,000;
- Safeway £1,000 (registered October 2003).
Group's main source of income is from membership subscriptions (none of which is over £500). Central Lobby Consultants are paid by the group for the administrative support they provide.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)