Foundation for Russian/American Economic Cooperation
Founded in 1989 "The Foundation for Russian American Economic Cooperation (FRAEC) furthers economic and community ties with Russia and maintains a unique focus on the Russian Far East." 
"After more than two decades of operation FRAEC will be closing its doors on November 3, 2011. This was not an easy decision, but one that FRAEC management and the board of directors believed was right. For 22 years FRAEC, has advanced U.S.-Russia relations." 
- Carol Vipperman - Founder and President
Major Funders (as listed in 2006) 
- U.S. Department of Energy/NNSA
- U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
- US Department of State, Bureau for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs
- USAID Russia
- Henry M. Jackson Foundation
Board of Directors (2006)
- Chair of the Board - Gael Tarleton - University of Washington
- Vice Chair - John Schmidt - Aero Law Group PLLC
- Secretary - Debbie Dickman - Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Treasurer - Darcy Paschino - U.S. Bank
- President - Carol Vipperman - Foundation for Russian American Economic Cooperation
- General Counsel - Georges Yates - Perkins Coie LLP
Board of Directors
- Tony Allison
- Susan Becklund - Port of Tacoma
- Matt Bencke - HouseValues, Inc.
- Pavel Buzytsky - Progressor USA, LLC
- Sherry Carbary - The Boeing Company
- Corey Chase - V-SAT Telecom
- Zlata Degtjar - Wells Fargo Bank
- Rusty Devereaux - America Cargo Transport
- Mike Ehl - The Port of Seattle
- Mike Evans - FESCO Agencies USA, Inc.
- Neal Gordon - Ocean Transportation Services, LLC
- William Dinty Miller
- Tim Kennedy - T.D. Kennedy & Associates, Inc.
- Ralph Munro - Worldwide Connections
- Margaret Niles - Preston, Gates, & Ellis
- Gael Tarleton - University of Washington
- Judith Thornton - University of Washington
- Bob Walsh - Bob Walsh Enterprises, Inc.
Resources and articles
- Foundation for Russian/American Economic Cooperation Home, organizational web page, accessed March 27, 2018.