Frank J. Donatelli
- Trustee, Fund for American Studies
Americans for a Better Country
GOP strategist, former Ronald Reagan White House political director, and secretary and treasurer of the Young America's Foundation , Donatelli co-founded Americans for a Better Country in 2003 with Republican activists Craig Shirley and George J. Terwilliger III. 
Donatelli "In 1980, he was Midwest coordinator of the Reagan campaign and went on to serve the Reagan Administration in several capacities." He is chairman of the Reagan Ranch  Board of Governors. 
Related SourceWatch Resources
- Joseph A. D'Agostino, Conservative Spotlight: Americans for a Better Country, HumanEventsOnline, December 24, 2003.
- Amy Keller and Damon Chappie, "FEC to Consider Activities of 527s," Roll Call (The Reform Institute), February 2, 2004.
- Chris Cillizza and Brody Mullins, "GOP Allies Play Catch-Up on 527s," Roll Call (The Reform Institute), May 17, 2004.
- "Links," Better Angels Blogspot, October 4, 2004.
- Bob Cusack, et al., comp., "Top Lobbyists - Hired Guns," The Hill, April 27, 2005.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|