GMD Solutions, Inc.
GMD Solutions, Inc. provides a "full range of successful marketing and business consulting services" to the "aerospace, defense, and commercial industrial sectors, and within the Federal Government," its website states.
GMD Solutions states that it "assist[s] clients in identifying and capturing new markets in North America for their products and services in both the government and commercial sectors through market research & market analysis, business strategy development, direct marketing and sales, and all aspects of government contracting, including proposal writing, source selection activities, and dispute resolution ... assist[s] in the identification of U.S. teaming partners, including through mergers and acquisitions. GMD Solutions, Inc. also provides representation services to the Federal Government for its clients, including problem-solving, monitoring budget, legislation and program status issues of interest, and addressing foreign ownership (FOCI) issues."
The following key list was last updated October 24, 2006:
Key Professional Staff
- Grant S. Green, Jr., Chairman
- Ronald L. Carlberg, President (bio)
- R. William Douglas, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
- Everett D. Greinke, Vice President
- Patricia L. Meadows, Vice President, Finance and Administration
- Donald P. Arnavas, Senior Consultant
- Vice Admiral Albert J. Baciocco, USN (Retired), Senior Consultant
- John C. Cittadino, Senior Consultant
- RADM. James P. Davidson, SC, USN (Retired), Senior Consultant
- General Alfred M. Gray, USMC (Ret), Senior Consultant
- Dr. Ghiyath F. Nakshbendi, Senior Consultant
- General Lawrence A. Skantze, USAF (Ret), Senior Consultant
Strategic Alliance with M2 Global
2121 Eisenhower Avenue, Suite 600
Alexandria, VA 22314
Phone: 703 299-6649
FAX: 703 299-9213
Email: gmds AT gmdsinc.com
Related SourceWatch Resources
- defense contractors
- federal contractors
- government-industry revolving door
- military-industrial complex
- Profile: GMD Solutions, Inc., Armed Forces International.
- "M2 Global Enters Strategic Alliance with Virginia Firm," M2 Global (cache file), January 12, 2001.