Gates Library Foundation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gates Library Foundation is now known as the Gates Foundation.
- Patricia Q. Stonesifer, President
- Richard Akeroyd, Executive Director, Gates Library Initiative
- Willem Scholten, Executive Director, Gates Center for Technology Access
Directors (1998) 
- Patricia Q. Stonesifer, Chairman
- Melinda Gates, Founder
- William H. Gates, III, Founder; Chairman, Microsoft
- William H. Gray, III, President and CEO, United Negro College Fund
- Dr. Vartan Gregorian, President, Carnegie Corporation of New York
- Gilbert Anderson, Board of Trustees, Seattle Public Library
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- 1998 Annual Report, Gates Foundation, accessed December 10, 2007.