George J. Mitchell
George J. Mitchell is believed to be a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. Mitchell served as a U.S. Senator and in the U.S. Army Counterintelligence Corps.
- Chairman, DLA Piper
- Chairman Emeritus. International Crisis Group
- Member, Task Force on the United Nations
- Honorary Chair, World Justice Project 
- Honorary Director, VisionSpring 
- National Honorary Advisory Council, Council for America's First Freedom 
- Advisory Board, Bipartisan Policy Center 
- Advisory Council, Children's Health Fund 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- About, World Justice Project, accessed April 27, 2008.
- Directors, VisionSpring, accessed September 25, 2008.
- Trustees, Council for America's First Freedom, accessed January 30, 2009.
- Advisory Board, Bipartisan Policy Center, accessed February 3, 2009.
- Advisory Council, Children's Health Fund, accessed December 13, 2010.