Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Senior Lecturer and Director: Graduate Program in Applied Population Studies; Mortality; Women's Health and Child Survival; Fertility and Family Planning; HIV/AIDS, STDs; Population Policies; South and Southeast Asia; Australia." 
- Council, Australian Population Association
- 2005-2006: United Nations Development Programme, Papua New Guinea
- 2003-2004: Planning SA, Adelaide
- 2001-2003: UNFPA/ANU - Population and Development Strategies Project, Cambodia
- 2000-2001: AusAID/OPCV - Women's Health and Family Welfare Project, eastern Indonesia
- 1994-1999: SAGRIC International Pty Ltd, Adelaide: Population and Family Planning Project, Papua New Guinea (Funded by AusAID-World Bank)
- 1987-1992: Representative of the Population Council Inc., New York, resident in Jakarta, Indonesia and consultant to the Ministry of Population and the National Family Planning Coordinating Board; Area of consultancy: Child Survival Research and Family Planning
- 1989: Consultant to the Ford Foundation, Jakarta. Area of consultancy: Child Survival Research Program.
- 1981-1986: Consultant to the Demographic Institute, University of Indonesia under ANU/UNFPA Projects. Areas of consultancy: Strengthening teaching and research in Demography.