Harmony Foundation "was created in 1985 by Michael Bloomfield to provide the education and encourage the cooperation essential to successful transition to development which is socially and environmentally sustainable. We believe that sustainable societies depend upon greater investment in education which produces informed people working together for positive change; transforming harmful growth patterns into a positive movement toward long-term prosperity, social harmony and ecological stability." 
Accessed August 2008: 
- Michael Bloomfield
- Jean-Pierre Soublière - President and CEO, Anderson Soublière Inc.
- Thomas Axworthy - Chairman of the Centre for the Study of Democracy, Queen's University
- Nick Mosky - Waddell Raponi
- Robert Van Tongerloo - Consultant, organizational management, specializing in not-for-profit organizations
- Tarjei Tennessen - Professor, Nova Scotia Agricultural College
- Jack Walsh - President, J.A. (Jack) Walsh Associates Inc.
- Diane G. Weber - Business consultant
- Honorary Chair - Mr. Robert Bateman