Howard J. Karger
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Howard J. Karger, Professor of social work at the University of Queensland.  CV
- Senior Fulbright Fellow, University of Zimbabwe (1995)
- Senior Fulbright Fellow, Bar-Ilan University (1989-90)
- Howard Karger & Stoesz, D. (Forthcoming, 2008). Curbside Academics: Reforming Social Work Education (Oxford University Press, ).
- Howard Karger, Shortchanged: Life and Debt in the Fringe Economy (Berrett-Koehler, 2005).
- Howard Karger & Levine, J. The Internet and technology for the human services (Addison Wesley Longman, 1999).
- Robert Fisher & Howard Karger, Social work and community in a private world: Getting out in public (Longman, 1997).
- Costin, L., Karger, H.J., & Stoesz, D., The politics of child abuse in America (Oxford University Press, 1996).
- Stoesz, D., & Karger, H.J., Reconstructing the American welfare state (Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, 1992).
- Howard Karger, Social workers and labor unions (Greenwood Press, 1988).
- Howard Karger, The sentinels of order: A study of social control and the Minneapolis settlement house movement, 1915-1950 (University Press of America, 1987).
- Howard Karger & Foldes, S., The Reserve Mining Co. case: An examination of corporate power in Minnesota (Clearing House Press, 1977).
- Howard Karger & Leahy, S., & Lafoy, R.,, The high price of freedom: The story of bail bonding in Minnesota (Clearing House Press, 1977).
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- ↑ Howard J. Karger, University of Queensland, accessed October 15, 2009.