Jeff Faux "is the principal founder of the Economic Policy Institute (EPI) of Washington, D.C. Under his leadership, EPI became one of America's leading research organizations on the economic conditions of workers and their families, earning an international reputation for its high-quality work and innovative ideas. Faux's newest book is The Global Class War, published in January 2006 (John Wiley & Sons). His articles have appeared in a large number of magazines, newspapers and anthologies. He has been interviewed on television and radio many times.
"Faux has researched, written, and lectured – in the U.S. and abroad – on a wide variety of subjects from the global economy to neighborhood community development, from fiscal and budget policy to trade and the economics of public investment. He has consulted with governments at all levels, labor unions, business, community, and citizen organizations. He is also founder and steering committee member of the Global Policy Network – an international group of think-tanks in both developed and developing countries. Faux has worked as an economist with the U.S. Office of Economic Opportunity and the U.S. Departments of State, Commerce, and Labor. He has management experience in the finance industry. He has been a small-business man, a blueberry farmer, and a member of a municipal planning board in the state of Maine." 
- Director, Just Foreign Policy 
- Founders and Advisors, Campaign for America's Future 
- Judge, Since Sliced Bread 
- Editorial Board, Dissent magazine 
Resources and articles
- Jeff Faux, Just Foreign Policy, accessed September 12, 2007.
- Board, Just Foreign Policy, accessed September 12, 2007.
- Founders and Advisors, Campaign for America's Future, accessed August 4, 2007.
- Judges, Since Sliced Bread, accessed February 13, 2008.
- Masthead, Dissent Magazine, accessed January 20, 2011.