Jeffrey E. Garten
Jeffrey E. Garten "was dean of the school from November 1995 to June 2005. Prior to that he was undersecretary of commerce for international trade, 1993-1995. Before government service he spent 13 years on Wall Street, specializing in debt restructuring in Latin America for Lehman Brothers, building Lehman's investment banking business in Asia, restructuring some of the world's largest shipping companies in Hong Kong, and working on mergers and acquisitions business for The Blackstone Group. From 1997-2005 he wrote a monthly column for BusinessWeek on major challenges facing global business leaders. His articles have also appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Financial Times, Foreign Affairs, and the Harvard Business Review." 
Military Service, 1968-1972. 
- Aetna Corporation
- CarMax, Inc.
- Credit Suisse Asset Management
- The Conference Board
- International Rescue Committee
- Lee Kwan Yew School of Public Policy (Singapore)
- International Advisory Board, Toyota Motor Corporation
- Advisory Board, Chicago Climate Exchange
- Director, Alcan ref>Directors, Alcan, accessed June 1, 2009.</ref>
- Advisory Council, American Ditchley Foundation
- Trustee, Conference Board 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Trustees, Conference Board, accessed December 24, 2007.
- "Biography", Accessed January 2007.