John E. Brandenburg
"John E. Brandenburg is a plasma physicist working as a consultant at Morningstar Applied Physics LLC and a part-time instructor of Astronomy, Physics and Mathematics Madison College and other learning institutions in Madison Wisconsin. He, before this, worked at Orbital Technologies in Madison Wisconsin, working on space plasma technologies, nuclear fusion, and advanced space propulsion. He is the principle inventor of the MET (Microwave Electro-Thermal) plasma thruster using water propellant for space propulsion. He has previously worked on SDI, the Clementine Mission to the Moon, Rocket Plume-Regolith Interactions on the Moon and Mars, Vortex theory of Rocket engine design, combined Sakharov-Kaluza-Klein theory of Field Unification for purposes of space propulsion and Mars science. He also performed an architecture study for a Human Mars Mission using solar electric propulsion. Before coming to ORBITEC he was teaching and performing research at the Florida Space Institute of the University of Central Florida, at Aerospace Corporation in Chantilly Va., and earlier at Research Support Instruments (RSI) in Lanham Maryland. During the Reagan years he worked at Mission Research Corporation and Sandia National Laboratories on SDI and plasmas for controlled fusion and directed energy weapons. He earned his Masters and PhD in Plasma Physics at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory’s extension campus of the University of California at Davis, while working on controlled thermonuclear fusion. He received a Bachelors’ degree in Physics at Southern Oregon University. He grew up in Medford Oregon and was born in Rochester Minnesota. He has three children and a grandchild, whom he considers his greatest achievements. He has authored the popular science books “Death on Mars (2015),” “Life and Death on Mars” (2010), “Beyond Einstein’s Unified Field” (2011) and “Dead Mars, Dying Earth” (1999) with Monica Rix Paxson. Also “Cosmic Jesus: The Metaphysics of How the God of Israel Became the God of the Cosmos” and “America at Armageddon” with Paul Murad.
"He has written the Science Fiction Trilogy, under the pen name “Victor Norgarde”: “Morningstar Pass, Collapse of the UFO Coverup” To Rule the Night , the UFO War” and Morningstar Rising, UFO Armageddon” "
- Brandenburg, John E; Paxon, Monica (1999). Dead Mars, Dying Earth. Crossing Press. pp. 311. ISBN 978-1580910668.
- Brandenburg, John E (2011). Beyond Einstein's Unified Field: Gravity & Electro-Magnetism Redefined. Kempton, IL: Adventures Unlimited Press. pp. 320. ISBN 978-1935487425.
- Brandenburg, John E (2011). Life and Death on Mars: The New Mars Synthesis. Kempton, IL: Adventures Unlimited Press. pp. 324. ISBN 978-1935487364.
- Brandenburg, John E (2015). Death on Mars: The Discovery of a Planetary Nuclear Massacre. Kempton, IL: Adventures Unlimited Press. pp. 276. ISBN 978-1939149381.
Resources and articles
- MUFON John E. Brandenburg, organizational web page, accessed June 7, 2018.