Jonathan Glenn Granoff
Jonathan G. Granoff, "President of the Global Security Institute, is also Senior Advisor of the American Bar Association's Committee on Arms Control and National Security. He is Vice President of the NGO Committee on Disarmament at the UN, and serves on numerous governing and advisory boards including the Lawyers Committee on Nuclear Policy, the Lawyers Alliance for World Security, the Jane Goodall Institute, the Bipartisan Security Group, and the Middle Powers Initiative. Mr. Granoff has lectured worldwide emphasizing the legal, ethical and spiritual dimensions of human development and security, with a specific focus on the threats posed by nuclear weapons. He is an award-winning screenwriter, and has been featured in more than 30 publications. He has practiced law in Philadelphia as an individual practitioner, in several medium sized firms, and as in-house counsel in a public company. He chaired the special session on Terrorism and Threats to Humanity at the Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates in Rome in 2004 where he represented the International Peace Bureau, a Nobel Peace Laureate organization." 
- Advisory Board, SUNSGLOW
- Advisory Board, Global Youth Action Network 
- Advisory Board, Source of Synergy Foundation 
- Advisory Board, Global Vision Institute 
- Trustee, Global Dialogue Institute 
- Steering Committee Member, Global Action to Prevent War
- Associate, Nuclear Age Peace Foundation
- Member, World Commission on Global Consciousness and Spirituality 
- Member, World Wisdom Council 
- Visionary, The Vision Project 
- Contributor, Humanitad Foundation 
- Senior Advisor, Fortune Forum 
- Advisor/Supporter, We, The World 
- Council of Trustees, Temple of Understanding 
Resources and articles
- Jonathan Granoff, Global Security Institute, accessed July 14, 2007.
- Advisory Board, Global Youth Action Network, accessed January 21, 2009.
- About, Source of Synergy Foundation, accessed November 1, 2011.
- Global Vision Institute About, organizational web page, accessed May 6, 2012.
- Trustees, Global Dialogue Institute, accessed July 29, 2008.
- Members, World Commission on Global Consciousness and Spirituality, accessed July 29, 2008.
- World Wisdom Council, Club of Budapest, accessed December 16, 2011.
- Visionaries, The Vision Project, accessed July 29, 2008.
- Team, Humanitad Foundation, accessed January 8, 2009.
- Board, Fortune Forum, accessed January 16, 2011.
- We, The World About, organizational web page, accessed May 6, 2012.
- Temple of Understanding Council of Trustees, organizational web page, accessed May 16, 2012.