Judith McGeary is "the founder and Executive Director of FARFA [the Farm and Ranch Freedom Alliance], is an attorney and sustainable farmer. She has a B.S. in Biology from Stanford University and her J.D. from the University of Texas at Austin. After a clerkship with the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, she practiced as an attorney in the areas of administrative law, litigation, and appeals. She and her husband have a farm in Central Texas with sheep, cattle, horses, chickens,a nd turkeys. After seeing how government regulations benefit industrial agriculture at the expense of family farms, she founded FARFA in 2006 to provide a voice for independent agriculture. She and her husband are also active with Holistic Resource Management of Texas, the Texas Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association, and the Weston A. Price Foundation."
Resources and Articles
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Farm and Ranch Freedom Alliance
- Cornucopia Institute
- Organic Consumers Association
- Texas Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association
- Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund
- Weston A. Price Foundation
- About Us, Farm and Ranch Freedom Alliance website, Accessed July 10, 2011.