The company was founded in 1969.
Work includes: 
- Corporate positioning & message development
- Press kit development
- Speaking engagements
- Presentation and media training
- Crisis management
- New product and service launch programs
- Event management
- Product review programs
- Issues management
- Awards and honors programs
- Trade show management
As of May 2008: 
- Jeff Corbin, Chief Executive Officer and managing partner
- Todd Fromer, Managing partner, oversees the firm’s investor relations practice
- Henry Feintuch, Managing partner
- Jeffrey Goldberger, Managing partner
- Lewis Goldberg, Managing partner has worked with numerous elected officials, including President Bill Clinton, U.S. Senator Robert Torricelli, and First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton
- Joshua Altman, Managing partner
- Herbert L. Corbin, Founding Partner
- Leslie Schupak
- Vince Calio
- Anne G. Donohoe, Managing director
- Erika Kay, Vice President in the firm’s financial media and investor relations group
- Shelley Pfaendler, Vice President, financial communications
- Herbert L. Corbin, Chairman/Founding Partner
- Joseph A. Mansi, Managing Partner
- Sandra Droste, Controller
Income and employee totals
KCSA earned $8,995,822 in net fees in 2007, up 5.2% on the previous year. The firm has 45 employees. 
PR Week ranked KCSA as the thirty-seventh largest independent PR agency in the United States in 2008, with 2007 revenue of $9,794,513, a 2% increase from the previous year's total revenue of $9,570,144. The ranking also notes its staff total of 44 (2006 total: 47), with $222,603 in revenue per employee.
880 3rd Avenue, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Phone: (212) 682-6300
Fax: (212) 697-0910
Email: info AT kcsa.com
- About page, KCSA, accessed May 2008.
- Background, KCSA, accessed May 2008.
- Capabilities, KCSA, accessed May 2008.
- People, KCSA, accessed May 2008.
- 2007 Worldwide Fees of Independent Firms With Major U.S. Operations, O'Dwyer's PR, accessed May 2008.
- "2008 Agency Rankings," PR Week, 28 April 2008.