KPMG's Global Center of Excellence for Health
KPMG's Global Center of Excellence for Health.
"KPMG’s Center of Excellence contains some of the world’s leading healthcare professionals. Individuals in this team have been at the heart of health reform and practice for many decades. Most have held senior positions in the private and public sector and are prominent members of highly influential think tanks and associations. Based in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific, the team is mobile and works alongside our network of 150 member firms to design and implement creative and practical solutions for our clients that harness the latest in national, regional and global perspectives."
Accessed May 2015: 
- Mark Britnell, Chairman and Partner, Global Health Practice, KPMG in the UK
- Cynthia Ambres, KPMG in the US
- Richard Bakalar, KPMG in the US
- Marc Berg, KPMG in the US
- Jan de Boer, KPMG in the Netherlands
- Malcolm Lowe-Lauri, KPMG in the UK
- Mark Rochon, KPMG in Canada
- Marc Scher, KPMG in the US
- Ashraf W. Shehata, KPMG in the US
- John Teeter, KPMG in the US
- Hilary Thomas, KPMG in the UK
- Roger Widdowson, KPMG in the UK
- Anna van Poucke, KPMG in the Netherlands
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Global Center of Excellence for Health, KPMG, accessed May 24, 2015.