"For the purposes of ensuring that the interests of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the issues of oil transportation, export and import of oil and oil products, by the decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 1997 No.461, the Closed Joint Stock Company “National Oil Transportation Company “KazTransOil” (hereinafter CJSC “NOTC “KazTransOil”) was created, with 100 percent state participation in charter capital...
"KazTransOil is a largest oil pipeline company of the Republic of Kazakhstan, which provides services on oil transportation on the domestic market and for export." 
Accessed May 2013: 
- Nurtas Shmanov – Chair of the Board of Directors, representative of interests of the Sole Shareholder.
- Kasymbek Ardak Makhmuduly – Member of the Board of Directors, representative of interests of the Sole Shareholder.
- Kairgeldy Kabyldin – Member of the Board of Directors, General Director (Chair of the Management Board) of the Company.
- Daniel Mihalik – Independent Director.
- Moustafa Habib – Independent Director.
Resources and articles