Khalil Jahshan "is a lecturer in International Studies and Languages at Pepperdine University and Executive Director of its Seaver College Washington DC Internship Program. Jahshan is a Middle East consultant with extensive expertise in Arab-American bilateral relations and United States policy in the Middle East. Between 2000 and 2003, he served as Executive Vice President of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC), the premier Arab-American civil rights organization. Prior to that, between 1990 and 2000, he served as President of the National Association of Arab Americans (NAAA).“ 
- Vice President, American Committee on Jerusalem
- National Advisory Council, U.S. Interreligious Committee for Peace in the Middle East
- Member, United States Consensus Council Roster for Search for Common Ground
- Director, American Near East Refugee Aid 
- Trustee, Palestinian Initiative for the Promotion of Global Dialogue and Democracy [[
Resources and articles
- ”Biography”, Accessed January 2007.