In early May 2006 O'Dwyers PR Daily reported that the Lincoln Group confirmed that Adler had left the company.  (Sub req'd).
According to her listing on Lobbyists.info (sub req'd to search database), Laurie Adler has also worked for Burdeshaw Associates, Ltd. of Bethesda, Maryland, where she represented Savunma Sistemleri AS (FNSS), a "defense equipment manufacturing company" based in Ankara, Turkey. She has a B.A. in English from LaFayette College, PA, and an M.A. in political science from University of Chicago, IL.
- Josh White, "Military Planting Articles in Iraq Papers. U.S. Officers Defend Program as Response to 'Information War' by Insurgents," Washington Post, December 1, 2005. See page 2.
- "So who is behind planting stories in Iraqi press?" Editor & Publisher (FreePress.net), December 1, 2005.
- "Lincoln Group: Truth in Reporting," PR Newswire (Globe and Mail), December 2, 2005: "CONTACT: Laurie Adler, Spokesperson, of Lincoln Group, +1-202-595-1330, x384 or Mobile +1-202-491-7500, laurie.adler AT lincolngroup.com."
- Josh White and Bradley Graham, "Military Says It Paid Iraq Papers for News. Possible 'Improprieties' to Be Investigated," Washington Post, December 3, 2005: "Laurie Adler, a spokeswoman for the company, said yesterday that Lincoln Group has been promoting truthful reporting across Iraq."
- Chris Lehmann, "Rumsfeld Guns for the Press While the Lincoln Group Spins," New York Observer, December 12, 2005.
- Matt Kelley, "3 groups have contracts for pro-U.S. propaganda. Deals for work in Iraq and elsewhere worth up to $300M," USA Today, December 13, 2005: "Lincoln Group spokeswoman Laurie Adler"
- Charles R. Babcock, "Young Firm Finds a Bonanza in Middle East," Washington Post, December 23, 2005: "Laurie Adler, a Lincoln spokeswoman"
- Justin Raimondo, "'Good News' From Iraq. We're losing the war – but don't worry, the neocons are making the bucks…," Antiwar.com, January 4, 2006: "Here is what Laurie Adler, a spokesperson for the Lincoln Group, had to say in response to press reports: ... 'We counter the lies, intimidation, and pure evil of terror with factual stories that highlight the heroism and sacrifice of the Iraqi people and their struggle for freedom and security. We are encouraged by their sacrifice and proud to help them tell their side of the story.'"
- q=cache:827MqQLqKW4J:www.odwyerpr.com/members/washington_report/0117lincolnbdixon.htm+%22Laurie+Adler%22,+Lincoln+Group&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=11 "Washington Group Adds to PR Team," O'Dwyer's, January 17, 2006: "Laurie Adler is director, marketing & government relations at Lincoln and served as the company's spokeswoman as it came under scrutiny late last year for its Iraq work."
- "Lincoln Loses Some Staff", O'Dwyers PR Daily, May 2, 2006. (Sub req'd.)