Lee Technologies "protects technology infrastructure from disaster. We are a leading provider of mission-critical solutions that enable commercial enterprises and government agencies to mitigate risk to their physical infrastructure...
"For almost 25 years, Lee Technologies has helped improve the reliability of data centers and other mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations. Our clients include CyrusOne, Freddie Mac, Microsoft, CBRE, RBC, JP Morgan Chase, Verizon, Time Warner, Northrop Grumman, the State of Virginia, the U.S. Department of Defense and many more." 
In 2007, Lee Technologies created its first ever board of directors: 
- George F. Allen
- John C. Lee IV, Lee Technologies, Inc.
- Neill A. Blue, Lee Technologies, Inc.
- George C. Newstrom, Lee Technologies, Inc.
- John F. Burton, Updata
- James R. O'Neill, Northrop Grumman
- Daniel F. Gillis, SciQuest
- B. Francis Saul III, Saul Centers, Inc.
- Paul D. Laxalt, The Paul Laxalt Group