"From the Viet Nam war to racism at home, from nuclear disarmament to lesbian/gay liberation, from fighting sexism to working against U.S. interventionLeslie has put hundreds of thousands of people in the streets in many of the country's largest mobilizations. Ending seven years as Director of the Cuba Information Project, Cagan coordinated the largest U.S. delegation to Cuba for the World Festival of Youth and Students in 1997.
"Leslie is the chairperson of "United for Peace and Justice" peace organization. She is active with the Same Boat Coalition in NYC, and on the board of the Astraea National Lesbian Action Foundation." 
- CoChair, Committees of Correspondence for Democracy and Socialism
- Advisory Board, International Occupation Watch Center
- Recipient of Promoting Enduring Peace's Gandhi Peace Award
- Former Chair, Pacifica 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Leadership, Committees of Correspondence for Democracy and Socialism, accessed July 24, 2008.
- Comments from Leslie Cagan, Chair of the Outgoing Interim Pacifica National Board , Pacifica, accessed July 29, 2008.