Lyndon Bowring has been Chairman of Christian Action Research and Education, for over twenty years.
"Lyndon Bowring was born in South Wales, leaving to study at the London Bible College (now London School of Theology). Lyndon is the Executive Chairman of CARE (Christian Action Research and Education), an organisation, based in London, whose vision is to see greater respect in society for the sanctity and value of human life from fertilisation to its natural end. He has also been a minister for ten years at Kensington Temple, London, (whose congregation is one of the largest in Europe) which is a member of the Elim Pentecostal Church. He is a member of the council of the Evangelical Alliance and is on the board of many Christian organisations, as well as a regular speaker at churches and conferences. Lyndon lives in London with his wife Celia, a writer and speaker and their 3 children."  also
- Chancellor, Regents Theological College
- Board of Reference, Christian Solidarity Worldwide
- Board of Reference, Ascension Trust 
- Chairman of the Ambassadors Council, Prospects
- Reference Council, Evangelism Explosion 
- Signatory, Westminster 2010 Declaration 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Caroline Spellman - connected to CARE
- Lyndon Bowring, Regents Theological College, accessed August 21, 2008.
- telegraph.co.uk Christian fundamentalists fighting spiritual battle in Parliament, organizational web page, accessed July 10, 2012.
- Ascension Trust About, organizational web page, accessed July 10, 2012.
- Evangelism Explosion About, organizational web page, accessed July 10, 2012.
- telegraph Christians launch pre-election 'declaration of conscience' on values, organizational web page, accessed July 10, 2012.