Jump to navigation Jump to search
WARNING! Sewage sludge is toxic. Food should not be grown in "biosolids." Join the Food Rights Network.
Macrolide Antibiotics are a category of antibiotic pharmaceuticals.
Drugs in this category include:
- Azithromycin (Brand name: Zithromax)
- Clarithromycin (Brand name: Biaxin)
- Dirithromycin (Brand name: Dynabac)
- Roxithromycin (Brand names: Rulid, Surlid)
- Telithromycin (Brand name: Ketek)
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- ↑ List of Antibiotics, Accessed August 28, 2010
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|