Marie Dennis Director, Maryknoll Office for Global Concerns and Vice President, Pax Christi International.
"Board Member of the Washington Office on Latin America, Sojourners magazine, the Religious Task Force on Central America and Mexico, the Latin America Working Group, the Interhemishpere Resource Center, the Maryknoll Center for Mission Research and Study, Equity Trust.
"Chair of the Religious Working Group on the World Bank and IMF, a U.S. coalition of Catholic and Protestant organizations and institutions, which has given particular focus to the debt crisis and the impact of structural adjustment programs. Dennis is also a member of Assisi Community, Washington DC, a Catholic community of religious and lay women and men, families, and single people who are intentional about simple lifestyle and the work for social transformation." 
- Director, International Relations Center
- Former Director, Jubilee USA Network
- Selection Committee, Letelier-Moffitt Human Rights Award
- Member, New Rules for Global Finance Coalition 
- ”Biography”, Accessed January 2007.