Martin J. Gross
Martin J. Gross is president of Sandalwood Securities, Inc. of Roseland, New Jersey, which he founded in 1990. Gross began in fund management in 1983. Previously, Gross "practiced tax and corporate law in New York City, and worked in the corporate finance department of L.F. Rothschild, Unterberg, Towbin. A member of the New Jersey and New York Bars, he has written numerous articles for The Wall Street Journal, Barron’s and other financial publications and often lectures at industry conferences."
In the 2004 campaign cycle, Martin Gross contributed $2,000.00 to George W. Bush. 
On September 11, 2006, Martin Gross of 101 Eisenhower Parkway, Roseland, NJ, contributed $2,000.00 to Republican front group Vets for Freedom Action Fund, which is promoting Senator Joseph I. Lieberman (D-CT) who is running for the U.S. Senate seat as an "Independent". 
Note that the 101 Eisenhower Parkway, Roseland, New Jersey address is that of Sandalwood Securities.
- Brandeis University, B.A. 1972 – Philosophy, Summa cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Brasenose College, Oxford University, B.A., M.A. 1974 – Philosophy, Politics
- University of Chicago Law School, J.D. 1977
- New York University Law School, LL.M. 1981.
- Member, Board of Trustees of Brandeis University
- Member, Board of Overseers of Brandeis International Business School
- Member, Executive Committee, Treasurer, and Trustee of the Washington Institute for Near East Policy
- Member, Council on Foreign Relations
- Member, Committee on Research Libraries of the New York Public Library
- Member, Dean’s Council, New York University Law School
Related SourceWatch articles
- ↑ Management, Sandalwood Securities.
- Profile: Martin J. Gross, Sandalwood Securities.