Michael E. Williams
Dr. Michael E. Williams was a Senior Lecturer at the Department of Finance of the University of Texas at Austin (UTA) and since ± 2000 he started working at the University of Denver where he is now a Clinical Professor at Reiman School of Finance.  
- 1969: BA, Austin College
- 1976: MA, Southern Methodist University
- 1980: PhD, Southern Methodist University
At least since 1998 he is Chairman of the Board at the Institute for Policy Innovation (IPI).  According to IPI's 990 forms available at GuideStar, he could be reached via 'UTA Finance in Austin, TX' (1998 - 2001) or the 'University of Denver' (2002).
- Michael E. Williams, Ph.D., University of Denver
- "Undergraduate Catalog, 1998-2000. The Faculty", University of Texas at Austin, September 11, 1998
- Michael E. Williams, Michael W. Brandl, "The First National Bank of Midland Bank Failure: A Historical Perspective", University of Texas at Austin, April 2000.