Moroccan Association for Human Rights
In 2004 "In the framework of its campaign for the ratification of the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court (ICC), the International Federation for Human Rights (FIDH), in partnership with the Moroccan Association for human rights (AMDH), the Moroccan Organisation for Human Rights (OMDH), the Moroccan Forum for Truth and Justice (FVJ) and in collaboration with the Coalition for the International Criminal Court (CICC), is organizing a round table on « Fight against impunity, Equity and Reconciliation Commission and International Criminal Court » with the support of the European Commission." 
Accessed October 2007: 
- Présidente : Khadija Ryadi
- Vices – Présidents : Abdelhamid Amine Et Abdelilah Ben Abdeslam
- Secrétaire Général : Abdellatif Moustaghfir
- Secrétaire Général Adjoint : Samira Kinani
- Trésorier: Taib Madmad
- Trésorier-Adjoint: Mohamed Sadko
- Assesseurs : [[Naima Guellaf, Atika Ettaif, Fatima Zahra Zermouk, Fathia Elyacoubi, Fatiha Masbahi, Abdellah Masdad, Hassan Aharrat, Abdessalam Assal, Ahmed El Haij, Ali Tabji, Hamid Bouhaddouni, Mohamed Benyoub, Mohamed Khattab, Ali Amar
Resources and articles
- Fight against impunity, Equity and Reconciliation Commission and International Criminal Court, FIDH, accessed October 19, 2007.
- Homepage, Moroccan Association for Human Rights, accessed October 19, 2007.