History of N822US
The N822US, a McDonnell Douglas MD-80/90 (Type MD-82), is Serial # 49139. Its first flight date was November 5, 1982. 
History of the aircraft known as N822US by Delivery Date (Day-Month-Year), Operator, and Registration: 
- 12/05/1983 PSA as N946PS
- 09/04/1988 US Air as N822US
- 27/02/1997 US Airways as N822US
- 25/09/2003 US Marshals Service as N822US
Also see FAA Registry for N822US last updated May 1, 2006.
- Photographs 1991-2004.
- "Jetran International / MD-82 / N822US / operated for DOJ / Waiting at IWA between flights / November 2004.
The N822US is a DC 9 airliner listed in the "Intelligence Flights through Scotland report" prepared by the Scottish National Party on CIA rendition flights "which has been the subject of diplomatic inquiries by the Norwegian government and debate in the Canadian Parliament. The plane is listed in the report as having landed at both Glasgow and Prestwick airports in 2002 and 2003." 
- "SNP reveals 'CIA flight' dossier," Scottish National Party, January 18, 2006. Click on pdf link on bottom of page for "Intelligence Flights through Scotland report" (213.55 Kb).
Related SourceWatch Resources
- LodinLepp, "CIA rendition flights: Rumsfeld caught lying," Daily Kos, December 6, 2005.