|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Coal barons|
EN+ is a diversified mining, metals and energy group which, amongst other investments, has a 47.41% stake in the world's largest alumina and aluminium producer UC RUSAL, owns EuroSibEnergo PLC (a major hydro power producer and the largest Russian independent power producer), and has interests in coal projects through its En+ Coal subsidiary. (The Chairman of the Board of En+ is Nathaniel Rothschild, another coal baron).
Deripaska's estimated fortune in 2010 was $10.7 billion with Forbes ranking him as 57 of the World's Billionaires list
Articles and resources
- "Oleg Deripaska appointed as President of En+ Group", Media Release, July 8, 2011.
- Catherine Belton and Robert Cookson, "En+ to strengthen ties with China", FT.com, June 17 2010.
- "About us", EN+ website, accessed August 2011.
- "Board of Directors", En+ website, accessed August 2011.
- "Management: Oleg Deripaska", RUSAL website, accessed August 2011.
- "The World's Billionaires 2010: #57 Oleg Deripaska", Forbes, October 3, 2010.