Osaki power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
Osaki power station was a 215-megawatt (MW) coal-fired and gas-fired power station in Hiroshima, Japan.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Osakikamijima-cho, Hiroshima, Japan.
Background on Plant
The plant was commissioned in 2000 but experienced numerous technical difficulties and was retired in 2011.
In 2017, the Osaki CoolGen Project began operating next to the retired Osaki power station.
- Sponsor: Chugoku Electric Power
- Parent Company: Chugoku Electric Power
- Location: Osakikamijima-cho, Hiroshima, Japan
- Coordinates: 34.259035, 132.873166
- Status: Retired (2011)
- Gross Capacity: 215 MW
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year:
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Osaki Power Station, Wikipedia, accessed May 2019