Perfect Relations Ltd is a leading Indian public relations company that has, over a span of 15 years, evolved to become South Asia’s top image management and public affairs consultancy group. Since it’s inception, this company has pioneered the ‘science of image management’ in India offering corporations consistent delivery of innovative image solutions across varied verticals.
Perfect Relations is a partner-driven firm that was co-founded in 1992 by Bobby Kelwaramani, who serves as Chief Executive Officer and Dilip Cherian, India’s ‘image guru’, who serves as Consulting Partner.
With a presence in major Indian cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Kolkata, today the Perfect Relations Group boasts a network of 15 wholly-owned offices across India and the SAARC [South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation] countries of Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal. At times working in tandem with global agencies for mandates that require multi-country execution Perfect Relations’ pan South Asia reach, coupled with it’s multicultural talent pool of over 250 professionals, makes it one of the largest networks in the region that offers businesses multi-location implementation of image management campaigns.
The broad umbrella of services in the Perfect Relations portfolio covers communication needs in the challenging areas of Reputation and Brand Management, Entry Strategies, Financial PR and Investor Relations, Adversity Management, Change Management, Social Communication and Cause Management, Issue based Public Affairs, Concept Selling and Generic PR, Perception Studies and Internal Communications.
- Consumer Goods
- Coca Cola, Sab Miller, Godrej, Marico
- Services Sector
- New Zealand Tourism, Carrefour Group, Shoppers Stop
- Advocacy/Corporate Reputation Management
- Cairn, Bayer, NCR, BHP Billiton
- Google, Dassault Systems, Infotek
- QVC Realty, Sobha Developers,
- Skoda, Fiat, Daimler Chrysler Group
Perfect Relations in the news
- Air India appoints Perfect Relations as its PR agency (Aug 19, 2005).
- Shopper's Stop appoints Perfect Relations and AD Factors (April 28, 2004).
- In March 2004 Perfect Relations was hired by the Indian National Congress political party for the May 2004 general election to oversee the counter-strategy in response to the up-beat 'India shining' advertising campaign developed by Grey Global Group for the incumbent Bharata Janiya Party (BJP).
- Perfect Relations signed on to rebuild Coke brand image (October 6, 2003).