Jump to navigation Jump to search
Peter Scott is the "son of the ill-fated polar explorer, Captain Scott." He founded both the Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust, and played a key role in creating the WorldWide Fund for Nature. 
- Recipient of the 1986 J. Paul Getty Wildlife Conservation Prize
- Recipient of the 1986 Duke of Edinburgh Conservation Medal 
His wife was Philippa Scott.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Vivien Burton - former advisor
- ↑ Peter Scott - a remarkable life, Birds of Britain, accessed October 18, 2008.
- ↑ Duke of Edinburgh Conservation Medal, WWF, accessed April 28, 2009.