Jump to navigation Jump to search
Civilian Oversight of Police
- Paul Lewis, "Video shows surveillance protesters bundled to ground by police, The Guardian (UK), June 21, 2009. (related letter)
- Paul Lewis and Marc Vallée, "Fit Watch: watching the watchers", The Guardian (UK), June 21, 2009.
- Paul Lewis and Marc Vallée, "Fit Watch campaigners describe how they were arrested and bundled to the ground", The Guardian (UK), June 21, 2009.
- Tilly Gifford, "Unmasking the environmental infiltrators", Spinwatch, 19 January 2011.
- Paul Chevigny, Police Power: Police Abuses in New York City (Pantheon, 1969).
- Audrey Farrell, Crime, Class and Corruption: Politics of the Police (Bookmarks, 1995).
- James Williams, "One Story of Resistance to Police Abuse in New Orleans", Left Turn, March 1, 2009.
- Ben Rosenfeld, "How Many Kicks to the Head Does It Take? Rampant Police Violence", Counterpunch, May 18, 2009.
- Chris Graham, "Palm Island inquest reopens, Crikey, June 16, 2009.
- Stu Harrison, "Lethal weapons: Ban Tasers now!", Green Left Weekly, June 21, 2009.
- Richard Seymour, "Bad cops, bad cops", Lenin's Tomb, January 31, 2012.
- Toni O'Loughlin, "Australian Aboriginal prisoner 'cooked to death' in van", The Guardian (UK), June 14, 2009.
- Lee Lew-Lee "All Power to The People! – The Black Panther Party and Beyond" (ZDF/Arte 1997)