Pulau Laut Coal Terminal
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
Pulau Laut Coal Terminal is situated on the southern tip of the island of Pulau Laut in Indonesia's South Kalimantan Province. PT Indonesia Bulk Terminal (IBT) subsidiary Adaro Indonesia is the developer and operator of the terminal.
The terminal is located adjacent to the Java Sea and the Makassar Strait and lies on major Indonesian domestic and international shipping routes.
- Operator: PT Indonesia Bulk Terminal (IBT)
- Location: Pulau Laut, South Kalimantan Province, Indonesia
- Annual Capacity (Tonnes): 12 million
- Status: Operating (1997)
- Type: Exports
- Coal source: South and Central Kalimantan, parts of East Kalimantan, Indonesia
Articles and Resources
- "Information on the Conditions of Arrival Loading and Departure of Ships From Indonesia Bulk Terminal South Pulau Laut Coal Terminal" PT Indonesia Bulk Terminal, accessed August 10, 2011.
- "Pulau Laut Coal Terminal" PT Indonesia Bulk Terminal site, accessed August 9, 2011.
- "Terminal Operation," IBT, accessed July 2015
- "Indo Coal" Indo Coal accessed September 14, 2011.
- "Indonesian Bulk Terminal" Adaro Energy website, accessed December 13, 2011