Qunsheng power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Qunsheng power station (陕西三秦能源群生发电厂) is a 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
An additional 700 MW is planned at this location.
The undated satellite photo below shows the existing plant at Yangzhuangpu Village, Chengguan Town.
Background on Plant
Qunsheng power station is a 2 x 50 MW coal plant commissioned in 2005-6.
An additional 2 x 350 MW has been proposed.
However, with no developments since February 2014, the project appears to be cancelled.
Project Details for expansion
- Sponsor: Shanxi Yinhe Group
- Location: Yangzhuangpu Village, Chengguan Town, Chengcheng, Weinan, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 35.149867, 109.930992 (exact)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 3&4: 350 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "大唐陕西发电有限公司2014届应届大学毕业生招聘启事," China Datang, 2014-2-21