The Ramadhan Foundation is a not-for-profit British Muslim organization created after the July 7, 2005 suicide bomb attacks on London's public transport system. The group aims "to bring the educational and welfare needs of the Muslim community to the forefront of the community’s thoughts," according to its website.  Its goals include engaging young people, establishing "a purpose built Educational Institution catering for the needs of all," and enhancing "a better understanding between Muslims and non Muslims in the West." 
From their website: 
- Mohammed Umar
- Shazad Anwar
- Mohammed Shafiq
- Dr. Jamal Badawi - Professor of Management at St. Mary's University Halifax, Canada
- Dr. Abdullah Hakim Quick - Executive member of Judicial Muslim council, South Africa
- Shaykh Shabir Ali - President IIDC, Toronto Canada
- Musharraf Hussain - Director of Karimia Institute
- Wilfred Darlington
- Mohammed Shafiq - Chief Executive 
- Yasmin Qureshi - Human Rights Barrister, London
- Shaykh Muhammad bin Yahya Al Ninowy
- Mohammed Ashfaq - International Development, UK
- Amin Shazad
- Tahir Mahmood
- Muhammad Shifa
- Anjum Anwar
Telephone: +44 (0) 870 111 0213
Fax: +44 (0) 870 123 1629
Email: info AT ramadhanfoundation.com
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- "History," Ramadhan Foundation website, accessed April 2009.
- "Aims and objectives," Ramadhan Foundation website, accessed April 2009.
- "Organizational chart," Ramadhan Foundation website, accessed June 2009.
- "Advisory board," Ramadhan Foundation website, accessed April 2009.
- "Organizational chart," Ramadhan Foundation website, accessed April 2009.