Randy Hayes has been Director of the US Liaison Office of the World Future Council since July 2008.
He "is the Founder and President of the Rainforest Action Network and [former] Executive Director of the International Forum on Globalization. He is the former President of San Francisco’s Commission on the Environment and, more recently, the city of Oakland’s Director of Sustainability."  Interview
- Executive Director, Foundation Earth
- Director, David Brower Center
- Director, Forest Trends
- Former member of Global Advisory Board (2001). Global Greengrants Fund
- Advisory Board, ActiveMusic 
- Advisory Board, Fund for Wild Nature 
- Advisory Council, Terra Nature Fund 
- Advisory Board, Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund 
- Scientific, Technical and Conservation Advisory Board, Sea Shepherd Conservation Society 
- Advisory Council, Green Institute 
- Steering Committee, Nature Needs Half 
- Advisory Council, Transition Earth 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Randy Hayes, Big Picture TV, accessed July 24, 2008.
- Advisory Board, ActiveMusic, accessed October 16, 2009.
- Directors, Fund for Wild Nature, accessed October 27, 2009.
- Terra Nature Fund People, organizational web page, accessed February 24, 2012.
- Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund Board, organizational web page, accessed October 7 2017.
- Advisors, Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, accessed October 20, 2009.
- Green Institute Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed August 15, 2017.
- Nature Needs Half Steering Committee, organizational web page, accessed October 5, 2019.
- Transition Earth About, organizational web page, accessed October 6, 2019.