Regan Communications Group
Regan Communications Group (RCG) is a PR company that provides public relations services to corporations, non-profits, start-ups, individuals, and "causes". Their website states that their staff is drawn from the media, government, and advertising.
The company was founded in 1983.
- Media relations
- Community relations - "A small-town road race. A big-city charity event. A strategic appearance. Regan creates community relations opportunities that generate recognition for companies."
- Special events - corporate functions
- Crisis management
- Government relations (Lobbying) - they "provide strategies for initiating favorable legislation, making allies of key elected officials and getting government recognition of worthy accomplishments"
The top three executives which are located in their Boston office headquarters are:
- George K. Regan, Jr., President
- Alan Eisner, Chief Executive Officer
- Stephen P. Dunleavy, General Manager
Income and employee totals
O'Dwyer's PR lists RCG as earning $15,011,000 in net fees in 2006, up 10.8% on the previous year. The firm has 74 employees. 
In 2007, net fees increased to $21,014,000. 
Some of their clients are:
- Bank of America Corp.
- Boston Celtics
- Combined Jewish Philanthropies
- Dunkin' Donuts
- Marriott Hartford Downtown
- New Balance
106 Union Wharf
Boston, MA 02109
Phone: (617) 488-2800
Email: info AT regancomm.com
- What we do, Regan Communications Group, accessed June 2008.
- Boston, Regan Communications Group, accessed June 2008.
- "2006 Worldwide Fees of independent Firms With Major U.S. Operations", accessed June 2007.
- 2007 Worldwide Fees of Independent Firms With Major U.S. Operations, O'Dwyer's PR, accessed June 2008.
- Clients, Regan Communications Group, accessed June 2008.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|