Richard Lynn Psyc Wiki Professor Emeritus, University of Ulster.
"I graduated in psychology and took my Ph.D. at the University of Cambridge and have worked as lecturer in psychology at the University of Exeter, professor of psychology at the Economic and Social Research Institute, Dublin, and at the University of Ulster." 
- Director, Pioneer Fund
- Committee, Mankind Quarterly
- Editorial Advisory Board, The Occidental Quarterly 
- Editorial Advisory Board, Personality and Individual Differences 
- Richard Lynn (1996 and 2011). Dysgenics: Genetic Deterioration in Modern Populations. Praeger Publishers.
- The Science of Human Diversity: A History of the Pioneer Fund (2001). University of America Press, New York.
- Richard Lynn (2001). Eugenics: A Reassessment. Praeger Publishers.
- Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen, IQ and the Wealth of Nations, 2002, Praeger/Greenwood. critical review by American Conservative (for point about Stephen Jay Gould see here.
- (Co-author Tatu Vanhanen) IQ and Global Inequality (2006). Augusta, Georgia: Washington Summit Publishers.
- Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen, IQ and Global Inequality, 2006
- The Global Bell Curve (2008) Augusta, Georgia: Washington Summit Publishers. (builds on Richard Herrnstein and Charles Murray’s (1994) The Bell Curve)