Jump to navigation Jump to search
Robert Moses (1888-1981) received the Pugsley Gold Medal "for his services in extending and developing the parks and parkways in Greater New York. Bio
- Robert A. Caro, The Power Broker: Robert Moses and the Fall of New York (Alfred A. Knopf, 1970).
- Roy Rosenweig and Elizabeth Blackmar The Park and the People: A History of Central Park (Cornell University Press, 1992).
- Marshall Berman, "Buildings Are Judgment: Robert Moses and the Romance of Construction," Ramparts, March 1975 (also see June issue)
- Robert Fitch, The Assassination of New York (Verso, 1993).
- Robert Engler, "The Assassination of New York. - book reviews" Monthly Review, July-August, 1994.