Sara Rose Diamond (born 1958) is an American sociologist and attorney, and the author of four books that "study and expose the agenda and tactics of the American political right wing." In 1990, writing in Zmag she coauthored an important critique of the US Institute of Peace. 
- Advisory Board (2004), Political Research Associates
- Spiritual Warfare: The Politics of the Christian Right (South End Press, 1989).
- Roads to Dominion: Right-Wing Movements and Political Power in the United States (Guilford Press, 1995).
- Facing the Wrath: Confronting the Right in Dangerous Times (Common Courage Press, 1996).
- Not by Politics Alone: The Enduring Influence of the Christian Right (Guilford Press,1998).