"Stewart Wallis is the Executive Director of New Economics Foundation (NEF)... Prior to NEF, Mr. Wallis was International Director of Oxfam with responsibility for 2500 staff in 70 countries and for all Oxfam’s policy, research, development and emergency work worldwide. He was awarded the OBE for services to Oxfam in 2002. He has previously worked for the World Bank in Washington DC, focusing on industrial and financial development in East Asia. He then worked for Robinson Packaging in Derbyshire for nine years, the last five as Managing Director, leading a successful business turnaround. Mr. Wallis has a degree in Natural Sciences from Cambridge University and a Masters Degree in Business and Economics from the London Business School."
- Advisory Board, Capital Institute
- Council Member, Overseas Development Institute
- Director, Habitat for Humanity GB 
- Director, New Economics Institute 
- Former member, Social Investment Task Force 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Council, Overseas Development Institute, accessed November 24, 2008.
- Capital Institute Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed January 11, 2013.
- Who's who, Habitat for Humanity GB, accessed April 21, 2009.
- Board, New Economics Institute, accessed December 12, 2011.
- Social Investment Task Force , organizational web page, accessed October 10, 2013.