Sunland Group is an Australian development company operating as a public corporation. In 2005 they completed Q1 – which is purported to be the world’s tallest residential tower - that is located on the Gold Coast near Brisbane. Their 2005 Annual Report reported that: "The Group achieved a net profit result of $67.2 million after tax, representing a 22% increase on the previous year and revenue increased by 18% to $462 million."
Executives & Directors
- Terry Jackman, Chairman
- Ron Eames, Independent Director
- Garry Rothwell, Non Exec. Director
- Soheil Abedian, Managing Director
- Sahba Abedian, Director, Managing Director
- Grant Harrison, Company Secretary
- James Packer, (former)Director- Resigned as of August 13, 2009.
- John S. Leaver, Director
- Garry Rothwell, Director
- Craig Treasure, Director SourcePdf
- 2005 Annual Report (Pdf)
Level 14, 50 Cavil Ave
Surfers Paradise, Qld 4217
Phone: 07 5585 8054
Fax: 07 5592 1470
- James Packer Official Notice of Resignation, accessed September 28, 2009.
Resources and Articles
- "Sunland 'misled the ASX' in Dubai case", Rick Feneley, Sydney Morning Herald, February 11, 2010. Accessed February 13, 2010.