Taylor Marsh is a political analyst, commentator, focusing on foreign policy, who has been writing on the web since 1996, shifting to blog reporting in late 2005. 
A biographical note states that she "is now reporting from Washington, to D.C., to focus more deeply on foreign policy, attending Middle East and foreign policy forums that includes live Twitter reporting, while taking every chance offered to advocate for women in other parts of the world." 
An earlier version of his biographical note from 2007 stated that "Democrat Taylor Marsh blogs politics, Iraq, illegal aliens, and culture. An independent, pro-military Democrat, Taylor Marsh’s blog about politics, Iraq, and culture is frank, progressive and often unexpected. Republicans (and wayward Dems) are held to account on politics, Iraq, and culture."
- "...On the day I watch her tape her radio show, as is normally the case, Marsh’s on-air persona is very calm and reasonable. She speaks without notes, able to move skillfully from a detailed analysis of campaign polling to the war in Iraq to the day’s Maureen Dowd column on Obama — and her delivery is smooth: She pauses dramatically for effect, and she doesn’t scream. In these quieter moments, she is often at her most effective, offering clear-eyed analysis that is as smart as anything on CNN. [...]" - The New Republic
According to her TaylorMarsh.com profile: 
- "Taylor Marsh is a Washington, D.C. based political analyst, author, and insightful journalist, focusing foreign policy and anything happening in the political arena. She’s been profiled in the Washington Post, The New Republic, and has been seen on CNN, MSNBC, Al Jazeera English and beyond, as well as radio interviews across the dial, like Bill O’Reilly’s ‘The Factor,’ and satellite radio. You can also follow her on Twitter." Marsh also posts regularly at Huffington Post.
“One of the great blogs.” - Steve Clemons of The Washington Note.
- "With the move to D.C., Marsh's foreign policy passions became a focus, reporting first hand on foreign policy, continuing to follow Secretary Clinton, as well as the debate on Middle East policy, conversations, as well as other developments, taking every chance offered to advocate for women in other parts of the world. Marsh broke the Iranian badge hoax story in 2006."
- "'TM-DC' Podcasts are now archived, which grew out of her short-lived radio show that launched in 2002, but wasn't able to land a permanent home (yet).
Author of The Hillary Effect - Politics, Sexism and the Destiny of Loss, it debuted exclusively on Barnes & Noble as 1 of 4 eBooks selected in the launch of their “NOOK Featured Authors Selection". It is now available in print through Amazon.com (as well as Kindle): ISBN-10: 1937624641, ISBN-13: 978-1937624644.
See the rest here.
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch Resources
- "Democrat Taylor Marsh blogs politics, Iraq, illegal aliens, and culture", BlogFlux Directory, archived from December 2007.
- "For Clinton, A following of 'Marshans'" Profile of Taylor Marsh in Washington Post, by Krissah Williams, June 4, 2008. Also posted at TaylorMarsh.com.
- New Republic profile of Taylor Marsh In depth profile, by Joe Matthews for the New Republic, June 16, 2008.
- Taylor Marsh, Hillary's Vogue May 11, 2012
- Taylor Marsh, Women are the real game changers today The Hill: Women are the Real Game Changers, March 21, 2012
- Taylor Marsh, Time for a Real Tea Party of the Left U.S. News & World Report: Time for a Tea Party of the Left, January 25, 2012
- Taylor Marsh, The Party's Over Juan Cole Guest Post - Marsh on Obama: The Party's Over, February 1, 2012
- Taylor Marsh, The Hillary Effect: Nobel Peace Prize for 2011 Goes to Three Activist Women October 7, 2011
- Taylor Marsh, Is the Right Speechless Without Hate January 14, 2011
- Taylor Marsh, Barack Obama Reconnects January 13, 2011
- Taylor Marsh, Sarah Palin Speaks from Some Undisclosed Facebook Location January 12, 2011
- Taylor Marsh, Call Me When a Lefty Takes a Gun to a Political Rally January 10, 2011
- Taylor Marsh, TIME Should have Picked Sarah Palin for "Person of the Year December 15, 2010
- Taylor Marsh, Because Dick Morris is a Jackass December 1, 2010.
- Taylor Marsh, Wikileaks Blowback in the Era of Zuckerberg, on Huffington Post November 30, 2010.
- Taylor Marsh, What's In It for Hillary? (aka Woodward Sells Hillary and Joe Switcheroo, for Huffington Post) by Taylor Marsh, October 6, 2010.
- Taylor Marsh, In the Post-Hillary Political Era, Sarah is Queen by Taylor Marsh for Huffington Post, July 10, 2010.
- Taylor Marsh, The Hillary Effect: Sarah Cashes In by Taylor Marsh, July 10, 2010.
- Taylor Marsh, Rand Paul on Civil Rights: Private Restaurants Wouldn’t Have To Serve Martin Luther King by Taylor Marsh, May 19, 2010.
- Taylor Marsh, Sarah Palin is Not a Feminist by Taylor Marsh, May 16, 2010.
- Taylor Marsh, Stuck at State: The Hillary Hole by Taylor Marsh, February 15, 2010.
- Taylor Marsh, Underestimating Sarah featured at Huffington Post on February 13, 2010, cross-posted at TaylorMarsh.com, February 14, 2010.
- Taylor Marsh, The Elizabeth Edwards Tragedy, by Taylor Marsh, February 11, 2010.
- Taylor Marsh, Bob Herbert: 'Obama's Credibility Gap, by Taylor Marsh, January 25, 2010.
- Taylor Marsh, Obama's Guru Sends a Message: 'No Bed Wetting, by Taylor Marsh, January 24, 2010.
- Taylor Marsh, The Only Choice Left is Mutiny, After one year in office, Obama's in trouble and so are Democrats, by Taylor Marsh, January 8, 2010.
- Taylor Marsh, The Lion Is Gone Taylor Marsh.com, August 27, 2009.
- The Liberals' Liberal, Huffington Post.com
- Taylor Marsh, "The Divider", Taylor Marsh.com, August 14, 2009.
- Dear Huffington Post, About That Headline...
- Taylor Marsh, Why the North Koreans Picked Bill
- Taylor Marsh, Lady in Pearls, Maureen Dowd, is Back
- UPDATED... Dear Huffington Post...
- Liveblogging with Winslow Wheeler, Tom Ricks, Danielle Brian, Col. Macgregor on 'Fixing the Pentagon'
- Conversation with Daniel Levy and Amjad Atallah, and guests Knesset Member Jamal Zahalka and Aida Touma-Sleiman
- Taylor Marsh, reporting via Twitter : Liveblogging Cuba
- Liveblogging U.S./Saudi Relations Void Equilibrium
- Liveblogging CSIS Journo Panel: Afghanistan - Pakistan
- Notes from Session with British Foreign Minister Brian Miliband
- Taylor Marsh, on Twitter